The Leadership Owensboro Class of 2023 was announced Thursday during the Chamber of Commerce’s Rooster Booster event.
The class of 30 includes people from different organizations and businesses across the city. The program begins later this month and will continue until May, with monthly classes featuring lessons on different ways of civic engagement.
The members include:
- Hannah Adams, US Bank
- Ashley Agada, Girls Inc.
- Carlie Brown, Owensboro Public Schools
- Cheryl Burks-McCarthy, Daviess County Cooperative Extension Service
- Jacob Burton, Independence Bank
- Megan Carter, Owensboro Health
- Hannah Cecil, Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Kentucky
- Keith Cottoner, H.L. Neblett Community Center
- Isaac Duncan, Brescia University
- Ashley Evans-Smith, CASA of the Ohio Valley
- Austin Hamilton, Owensboro Grain
- Olivia Hardy, Puzzle Pieces
- Melissa Hoffer, Owensboro Health
- Kara Howard, Wendell Foster
- Ronda Howard, New Beginnings Sexual Assault Support Services
- Sarah Howard, German American
- Brad Howton, OMU
- Tony Jones, U.S. Bank
- Erin Kamuf, Southern Star Gas Pipeline
- Josh Kelly, Owensboro Times
- Chyna Kelton, Yager Materials
- Mark Luckett, Southern Star Gas Pipeline
- Mary-Katherine Maddox, The Malcolm Bryant Corporation
- Shanna McGinnis, Blue Bridge Homes, LLC
- Anthony Morrow, Boardwalk Pipelines
- Phytos Neophytou, Owensboro Municipal Utilities
- Jared Ramsey, Daviess County Public Schools Police
- Jennifer Richardson, RiverPark Center
- Lt. Tristan Russelburg, Owensboro Police Department
- Crystal Sapp at St. Joseph Peace Mission for Children, Inc.
- William Wathen, Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline
By Josh Kelly
SEPTEMBER 2, 2022 | 12:07 AM Copyright 2022 The Owensboro Times. All rights reserved.